insurance & annuities
We Help You Prepare for the Unexpected
Having the right amount of insurance can be the difference between financial confidence and potentially painful economic loss. The advisors at Estes Wealth Strategies can advise you on the types of insurance to consider for added financial security—and how much coverage is appropriate for your situation.
If desired, we can also match you with quality insurance service providers and facilitate the application process for the following insurance products:
- Life Insurance. Are others dependent upon you for financial support? Knowing that they will have sufficient financial security should something happen to you can provide enormous confidence. An essential part of financial planning, life insurance can help replace income that would be lost upon your death. It can also help ensure that dependents are not burdened with significant debt, affording them financial security in a difficult time.
- Annuities. Because insurance protects you from the unexpected, it plays a crucial role in your comprehensive financial plan. Raymond James provides a wide array of quality insurance alternatives that can offer an important layer of safety for you, your family and your business. Combine protection with tax-advantaged growth opportunities using annuities.
- Disability Insurance. Many people don’t consider the potentially devastating consequences an unexpected illness or disability can have on family income. But statistics show that just over one in four workers entering the workforce today will become disabled before reaching age 67—a greater likelihood than that of premature death (Source: Social Security Administration). Disability insurance can help replace lost income resulting from illness or injury and is a good option to consider if it isn’t offered by your employer.
- Long-Term Care Insurance. An estimated 70 percent of all Americans over age 65 face the prospect of requiring nursing home or other long-term care during their lifetime (Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services). The costs of such care—which are typically not covered by health insurance and are only covered by Medicaid when your assets are fully depleted—can quickly drain retirement income and savings. Long-term care insurance can provide a critical financial safeguard for you and your loved ones and help preserve your estate.
- Private Health Insurance. More and more, Americans who do not have access to an employer-sponsored health plan must find their own health insurance solutions. With the skyrocketing costs of medical services, living without health insurance is like walking a high wire without a net—even a small slip in your health can have a high price. Private health insurance can provide that net for you and your family.